Photobucket

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Personalized Easter Bucket

Since Easter is just right around the corner, I decided it was time to make my daughter's Easter bucket.  My sister-in-law and I purchased the buckets several weeks ago but I just haven't had a chance until this weekend to actually work on it. 

We purchased the buckets at Hobby Lobby in the Spring section, they have just about any color you would want!  Then, I ordered some Polka Dot Vinyl and cut out the designs on my Silhouette.  Once the vinyl was on the bucket I tied some ribbon and tulle on the sides. 

This project was super easy!  I love the finished product!!

I'm linking up to these fabulous parties...




Weekend Bloggy Reading
I Heart Nap Time








The Girl Creative

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! The colors are perfect. Riley would die if she saw it. She's all about purple and a new interest in green. She made me buy green tulle today!

Unknown said...

So pretty!! I really need to get into the vinyl...I have not yet mastered it:)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you linked this up. You inspired me to get my butt in gear for my nephew's easter bucket. Now what to do with it? Thanks for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.

Rachel said...

What a cute little Easter bucket. Any little girl would love it! Thanks for linking up to Terrific Tuesdays.
Rachel
adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

Carrie Pasfield said...

Hi! I'm visiting from Design Dazzle. This Easter bucket is super cute! Thanks for sharing.

Hani said...

What a cute Easter bucket. Thanks for linking up at friday fun party.. :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for visiting!