Photobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Initial Wall Decor



This is another present for my best friend's baby.  She chose pink, black and white for Brynn's nursery.  I found an unfinished wood plaque at Hobby Lobby for $2.99 so I painted the sides pink...  Then mod podged some white scrapbook paper on to the top.  At that point I used my glue gun to glue the black and white houndstooth ribbon on.  I also used the glue gun for the B (which was also unfinished but I painted the same pink as the sides). 

I love the upholstery nail head trim so I nailed 4 of those in the corners as well.  I love it!!  And am sure that she will too.  This project was SO quick and easy...  It took maybe 25 minutes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for visiting!